To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Yesterday was an extremely long day. We drove down from Corvallis about 6:00 p.m. We stopped and had dinner with President Cropper who lives in a city outside Medford, about 3 hours south of Eugene. We asked if he would like to spend the night at the mission home rather than driving home late last night and then getting up way before dawn to come back up here for our 
last zone conference today.
I was busy working on yesterday's blog last night. The assistance were here working on transfers and it was after 10:00 p.m. I could hear them talking to president Cropper in the foyer and when I walked in they were all three on the floor having a push-up competition. 
Now, one would probably bet on either Elder Hill or Elder Cronin, 
and you would lose! 
President Cropper beat them both with 64 push-ups!




















 I'm sure this is affecting their egos inasmuch as President Lowary beats them at Racquetball and now president Cropper beats them at push-ups.
However, the answer is simple: 
President Russell and his two counselors are super human!!



I have a video of it, but because of my lack on knowledge I will need a 
5-year-old to help me put it on the blog!