To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016


Every six weeks we have a transfer. Before each transfer we take our departing missionaries to the temple. We had two missionaries this transfer that said, 
"I am here to do work for the living, I can do work for the dead when 
I finish my mission".

         Elder Kyle Adams                             Elder Matthew Blake
Kyle Daniel AdamsMatthew Stephen Blake

The rest of the departing missionaries: Front row left, President and Sister Russell, Sister Woolf, Sister Sowter, and Sister Asregadoo. Back row left; Elder Kung, Elder Greer, Elder Black, and Elder Redding. 

This will be one of the last 'selfies' with Elder Black. I will miss that.