To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Every Friday president Russell and I go to district meetings in a different zone. We went to the Santa Clara zone district meetings yesterday.After the meeting the zone got together so the zone leaders could air drop them a Bingo game to encourage the missionaries to kind of track their success. I asked them to air drop it to me. It's a great incentive!

It's crazy that they see some of these things everyday. If I can, I will find out who won.

~*~*~*~*~*~
For pretty much most of the last year Sister Phipps, our mission nurse, would do the bulletin board in the mission office that showed the missionaries coming in and those going home. They were always so cute. One day I asked if she would help me with the bulletin board in the mission home. She did, and they were fantastic. I wish I had kept pictures of them because they were unbelievable.
When Elder and Sister Danley replaced them I jokingly asked if she was now in charge of the bulletin. I was perfectly willing to do the one at the mission home myself, but she did the office one and it was was fantastic. She told me that she and Elder Danley would come to the mission home and fix up that bulletin board as well. Yesterday they came up and this is the great work they did:
We only have three missionaries and one senior couple coming in, and four great 
missionaries and a senior couple  going home.
We are so blessed to have the wonderful missionaries and senior missionaries here in the OEM. This is why the OEM is the best mission in the world!