To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

To the Friends and Family of President and Sister Russell

Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015



I got a new laptop for my birthday (in January) and I tried to do the blog (in January) but the lap top was defective. I had to order another one. This time even before I got it out of Best Buy they discovered that it had the same problem. So, I had to order a third one. I gave up on  that brand and got an HP. So....here goes!


A little personal stuff first:


Here's an update on our newest grandson, Andrew, he's so happy!.He's three months old.


In  January we had our daughter Jennifer and her family visit us from West Jordan, Utah. Here we are getting ready to hike Spencer's Butte. It's a trail that goes up to the top of this mountain and you can see the entire Eugene valley! It's beautiful!


*****************************************

Then, a week later my mother
 and sister came out to visit us. That's my cute mom with Jeff and you can my sister's finger and part of her arm on the right of the picture. I'm not sure why I don't have any  pictures of her(?)